Tuesday, April 5, 2011

egg cups


As I mentioned before, we burn a lot of candles in our home and like to change them up for the seasons and holidays.  Today we were pouring beeswax to make these easy egg candles and I remembered that my mum had, in the past, always had the cutest egg cups.  (Those Europeans have some kind of soft boiled egg thing that we Americans seem to never have embraced.)  I called her up and she brought over this super sweet, whimsical collection of cups.  These hand painted treasures were made by the German company, Casablanca.  When she bought them eight or nine years ago they were all the rage.  I think she was pleased to take them off of a dusty shelf and bring such delight to one new egg-cup loving little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...